Apr 5, 2012
Construction & Children's ministry
Dec 23 - 1st Installment Due
Jan 13 - 2nd Installment Due
Feb 3 - 3rd Installment Due
Feb 24 - 4th Installment Due
Mar 15 - Final Balance due.
- For team leadership.
- Safe travels to Romania and during their time in Romania.
- Trip details to fall into place (lodging, transportation, meals, etc.).
- Safety in working on the House of Joy fence project.
- For fun times with children in the villages and at the orphanage.
- Financial assistance to purchase groceries for families in need.
- Clothing, shoes, socks, underwear, etc.
- Non-expired medicine.
- Antibiotic and itch creams.
- Advil, Tylenol (children & adult).
A few years ago the students at Northlake Christian school held a fundraiser in which they raised money that was donated to the House of Joy Association in Susani, Romania. These funds helped to purchase a section of land for the House of Joy property. Now, many of these students are high school seniors and to culminate their high school career they, along with other classmates, will travel to Susani to see what has been built on the land and to help with the construction of a fence around the property as the work continues toward the completion of the House of Joy campus.