Aug 1, 2012
Kori Bowen and Erin Stephans
Humanitarian & Orphan Care
Feb 10 - 1st Installment Due
Mar 10 - 2nd Installment Due
Apr 10 - 3rd Installment Due
May 10 - 4th Installment Due
Jun 10 - 5th Installment Due
Jul 10 - Final Balance due.
- For team leadership.
- Safe travels to Romania and during their time in Romania.
- Trip details to fall into place (lodging, transportation, meals, etc.).
- For strides to be made to end poverty in rural Romania
- For the families receiving repairs to their homes to be encouraged.
- For the orphan crisis in Romania.
- Safety in the construction efforts
- Financial assistance to purchase groceries for families in need.
- Clothing, shoes, socks, underwear, etc.
- Non-expired medicine.
- Antibiotic and itch creams.
- Advil, Tylenol (children & adult).
- To Be Determined
This year marks the third consecutive trip to Romania for Pioneer Drive Baptist Church. This year they will continue to build upon relationships they forged in the past by conducting Vacation Bible School in a local children’s home and in the village. The village team will strive to build relationships with the young people of Susani and the 30 other surrounding villages. Efforts will also be made to distribute groceries and humanitarian aid to those in need as well. The orphanage team will continue to plants seeds in the lives of those who have so little to hope for while sharing the love of Jesus Christ.