Dates: March 28, 2012
Ministry Focus: Construction work on the House of Joy & Ministry in the evenings with the village children.
Why I'm Going: I am so excited to be serving in Romania this spring break. At one of the information meetings I felt the Lord tugging at my heart so strongly I knew I had to listen to Him. I’ve been praying ever since and know that this is where the Lord is telling me to go. I can’t wait to get involved in the lives of the orphans and show them the light of the Lord.
How to pray for me: God to provide the finances; That I will be open to hear from The Lord; That God be glorified.
First, thank you for taking the time to learn more about my trip to Romania. I consider it a privilege to be able to go and serve. I'd greatly appreciate your support in this journey.
So how can you help? First, pray - it is the greatest contribution you can make. Second, if you can, prayerfully consider making a financial contribution. No matter the amount, it will make a difference. And finally, if you are able to help by collecting some of the items that I'm collecting to take and deliver, I'd be so appreciative.
Thanks for your support and God bless you.
- Airfare as options are very limited
- Safe travels to Romania and during their time in Romania
- Team leadership
- Trip details (lodging, transp, meals, etc.)
- Safety for the construction team
- The families that will be touched by the repairs made to their homes.
- The families will be receptive to the message sent by the team and their actions
- For stability of these families and opportunities to break the cycle of poverty
- For children to be drawn to the daily activities
- For the message sent with each pair of shoes distributed
- Sports equipment (especially soccer balls and basketballs)
- Children’s Socks & Underwear
- School supplies
- Soap (Liquid, Bar)
2013 marks the third year a team from Red Page will travel to Romania to minister in the House of Joy service area during Spring Break. Trip participants will join Ovidiu and Adina Petric and their ministry team as they strive to be the hands and feet of Christ in the Susani area. Trip participants will assist in humanitarian aid distribution, including groceries, clothing, and new shoes, to needy village families. Participants will also assist with numerous village home repairs. In the afternoon, participants will have organized time with area children.
Why don't you join us? Find out more at redpagministries.org